2. What role does history play or has it played in your personal life?
3. How does history play a part of your professional life/career?
4. Why is studying/knowing history important?
5. What is your favorite period or aspect of history to learn about and why?
6. What was it like growing up as the son of not only a major historical figure, but also one of the most polarizing figures of 20th Century American history?
In Letters from a Soviet Prisons are the never-before published journal of my father’s thoughts as a Prisoner of War, along with more than 150 personal letters written and received by my father during his captivity. This book shows my father' thoughts and feelings, hopes and despairs of being a Soviet prisoner during the height of the Cold War.
Enemy Territory is a graphic novel and is geared towards a younger audience. It is the story of the U-2 Incident and my father's role in Cold War history.